Tuesday 4 August 2020

Minneapolis baby photographer



Lifestyle portraiture is my passion.  I take a child led approach to my photo sessions. This means we play and we play a lot!  Playing should never be stressful which is why photo sessions with me are always fun.  My goal is for you to enjoy and be present in the moment with your family.  Stop worrying about perfection; that perfect photo for the holiday card, your kids perfect behaviorMinneapolis baby photographer For one hour I want you to think of yourself as "vacation mom" and let anything go.  When you do this your photo session will show you and your family on your best day and those images will win EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

I have been photographing children and their families since 2009. I am a published photographer with images appearing inside and on the cover of magazines and books; along with being featured on many blog sites and Instagram hubs.  In 2019 Peerspace named me one of 6 best lifestyle photographers in Minneapolis.   Not only will you be working with a seasoned professional you will get beautiful lasting photographs that you’ll treasure and want to share for a lifetime.                         

No comments:

Post a Comment