Wednesday 27 May 2020

Minneapolis newborn photographer


Newborn sessions, a newborn mini session and a regular newborn session. The newborn mini session is a one hour session of just baby. Typically we do two beanbag poses and two prop poses. The session lasts about 1 hour. We also offer a regular newborn session. This session is about 2-2.5 hours long and typically includes 4 beanbag set ups, two props and family/sibling photos. Minneapolis newborn photographer and St.Paul. I love all the small details and stories that come with a wedding day. From what color palette you choose to your grandmother’s handkerchief wrapped around your bouquet. For one day I get to immerse myself in your love story and your family’s heritage. I work to capture all the different aspects of your day to clearly tell your wedding day story. Stylistically I work to achieve a mix of artistic and traditional images that represent your day and you as a couple. I want to leave you with heirlooms to be treasured for generations to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment