Thursday 28 May 2020

Minneapolis family photographer



Minneapolis Family Photographer, encourages stress free family photos! My goal is to make family photos fun and relaxed while still capturing sweet moments. 90% of my clients are repeat clients who have now become friends because we have been together for so long! I've Minneapolis family photographer from when they were expecting their first child all the way to when they have grown their family to a family of 5. I become YOUR photographer/friend through the process and I put my heart and soul into capturing moments that you will hold near and dear to your heart - and hopefully hang on your wall.

There are many aspects that play a role in creating and producing custom images for your family. Each photo taken during your session represents hours of preparation before, during and after the session. Each newborn and portrait image is also the product of countless hours of practice, patience and dedication to excellence. The session fee is carefully calculated, taking all these aspects of custom photography into consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment