Thursday 18 February 2021

Minneapolis family photographer

 

If you’re glancing at our site, I’m guessing that you are expecting or have just had a brand new baby, so congratulations! As a mom of five (all boys!!), I know the excitement, nerves and questions that come along with the journey to parenthood. Minneapolis family photographer  Now that you found me, you have definitely answered one of the big ones. (And, during the session I’m happy to answer parenting questions and guide you with breastfeeding tips and tricks as well.)  Let us pamper you and create artwork for your family. As a child, I used to spend hours looking through the old photographs of my great-grandmother with her 11 children, my grandmother, my mom as she was as a child, and many other family members. There was nothing more interesting for me than getting to know them through the memories of those who were still with us and feeling more connected to my family. Today, I am proud to be someone who preserves those memories for other families. Why pregnancy and babies? Because I believe that there is nothing more important than new additions to the family and the hero momma carrying that new life inside her.  Cherish your family and the bond you share. My job is only to remind you of what you already have.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment