Wednesday 10 May 2017

Minneapolis wedding photographer

The Jessica Smith is a professional photographer living in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Seattle, St Paul. We’ve worked for over a dicker as a fine-art photojournalism and my main location of concentration is Minneapolis wedding photographer. I so far love to shoot weddings with film for the rich, romantic feel it lends to my wedding photography and I take a natural fly on the wall approach to my work in order to create beautiful photo as they unfold. I also apply my style to portraits, Minneapolis wedding photographer, live music, commercial and editorial work for numerous customer and public. Minneapolis is home to Jessica Smith Photography. St Paul, the lead photographer, has more than eight years of experience and is available for weddings Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment